Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Kylie vs. Claudia is all tied up


The competition that is Kylie vs. Claudia is now tied up.  This is good because one of the things I'm trying to avoid is being tied up by Claudia.  There are a lot of people who have purchased the book and haven't voted yet.  I promise if you do, we can this thing. The competition only goes until September 1st and whether I get some sexy pictures of Claudia or she puts me in a dress probably hangs on your vote.  PLEASE help me out by buying Kylie vs. Claudia and voting for me for best story.  Of course, for voting you will get a free book so it's win-win.

[AUGUST 30 UPDATE - There's one day to go and Claudia leads me by exactly one vote.  This is the last chance to save me from her domination, feminization, and worst of all gloating.  Get those votes in, so far only about 1/3 of the people who read the book have voted]

No comments:

Post a Comment