Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Cassie and Cassandra 8 - They End of a Long and Enjoyable Road


A while back, I decided that people loved series, but hared waiting for the next book. I decided that I would try to put out series quicker with a new part  coming out every week.  I've been doing that, but I never tried to write 8 parts of a series in 9 weeks.  It was tough to focus as new ideas came to me, but it was also an enjoyable trip for me through the lives of these characters.

In Cassie and Cassandra: The Domme and Her Mom 8, I tried to close up all the loose ends, but before I did that I needed to unravel just a few more.  Everything builds to homecoming for David/Lacey, but things soon go sideways when rumors of the homecoming queen's true gender begin to spread through the homecoming dance.

In the end David and Cassie discover a lot about themselves and isn't that what should happen in a book about a young domme and a young sub? I think this is  one of my better series and I hope you'll decide for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment