Sunday, October 14, 2018

Oops, I did it Again


I'd apologize to you for falling behind on my blog, but since it's a blog to talk about my books and talking about them helps me sell them, I'm literally hurting myself more than anybody else.  Anyway, I finished up my Stephanie Project Collaboration with Mindi Harris and I think it's pretty outstanding. It's great to be writing with Mindi who does so much of me as an editor, but is a really gifted writer as well.

Today, I finished the first draft of Cassie and Cassandra: A Domme and her Mom Part 7.  I really love this series and I can't believe that I failed to promote half of it. It's a great story that looks at teen domination and feminization, but in this case the teen domme has a very supportive mom who approves of what her daughter is doing.  Like most of my long stories, it's gone off in several different directions, but I think the different threads are tying up nicely as I approach the ending.

I hope you'll give them both a try and I promise it will not be a month between updates. I have faced some real challenges this month from my eyesight to the murder of loved ones.  I'm doing better now, but I had to prioritize and I do hope you understand. Whoever you care about, hold them tight and let them know how you feel.
Kylie.

No comments:

Post a Comment