Sunday, August 13, 2017

Quarterback Prom Queen 4

 http://amzn.to/2hWUqRo

I'm a little late with this post because I've been really busy getting ready for a small vacation and I wrote a new story in case the next Welcome to the Real World isn't ready when I get back. It's a stand alone called Feminized by his High School Bully and you'll see it soon enough.  This week, the new book is Quarterback Prom Queen 4.  

I had originally intended for this to be the last part of the series, but as I got writing it, I had one of those cool writer moments where the characters don't cooperate with me.  The girls at the school where Ryan was named Homecoming Queen didn't know he was a guy, but they were not happy to have an outsider come in and win and a group of them wanted revenge. It not only changed what I had for part for, but it changed the ending of part 5 too.   

http://amzn.to/2hXS3xK

Speaking of Quarterback Prom Queen Part 5, it is the new ending of the series.  It's been written, editing, and it's available for preorder on Amazon now.  It'll come out on Friday the 18th.  I got several comments on the ending from my editor and beta readers so I definitely think you'll like it if you've been following this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment