Sunday, November 5, 2017

Hamburger Stand Hottie 5: Date Night

http://amzn.to/2zyHZTK

I want to apologize for this coming out two days late. I always try and upload on Thursday afternoon so that it's out sometime on Friday.  Unfortunately, it didn't get back from editing until Saturday night. You also may have noticed that my editor Mindi Harris got a writing credit on this one.  The final scene back at the house was hers except for about 100 words I tagged onto the end. I also would like to recommend Mindi's Halloween book.  I read it recently and liked it a whole lot. Tricked by my Twin reads like one of my stories and it's a full length story in itself.  The other stories in the book were very well-written as well.

Hamburger Stand Hottie 5: Date Night is the penultimate chapter in the series and begins with Mia and Olivia humiliatingly preparing Randy for the group date and ends with some major changes to both Randy and Olivia. In the middle, it's pure forced dating humiliation as Randy has to act like Jordan's perfect date and keep him happy all night long.  Just for their added amusement, the girls have invited Giana from the restaurant along on the date leaving Randy to sweat it out trying to conceal his true gender from her. This all leads to Hamburger Stand Hottie 6, which goes in directions I have never taken a story before.

I think you'll find HSH5 to be a very satisfying and exciting book.  The humiliation and feminization starts on page one and doesn't let up until the end of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment