Monday, April 16, 2018

The Pack: Confessions of a Sissy Pet Book One


The Pack is a new series that I am very proud of.  I admit that the first two books start off like a lot of my feminization books with a hapless male crossing several dominant woman.  Now what I say it's familiar, that certainly isn't a bad thing.  The first books have plenty of feminization, domination, and humiliation fun. 

However, the story really isn't the guy's story.  It's the story of the bonds that a tie a group of five girls together.  Call it a sisterhood if you want or call it a gang.  The point is, these girls will do about anything for each other and Heaven help any guy that gets in their way. In addition to the direct links to the story, you can read the first 3,000 words for free if you check out my latest newsletter .

No comments:

Post a Comment