Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Forced Feminization British Style 2


One thing in the recent surveys that disappointed me was the number of readers who said they buy a lot of my books, but that knowing a  book was from Candy Apple Press didn't make them more likely to buy it.  Every single book published by Candy Apple Press has been co-plotted, beta read, edited, and generally approved by me. If you like my books, do yourself a favor and at least sample our other writers.

Pamela Harlow is a lot of fun for me.  There aren't a lot of writers that write the type of stories I enjoy reading. Pam is one of those people. This series is a great way to familiarize yourself with her work as you can get 3 stories for less than 1 book normally costs.  I think Pam is an amazing writer who crafts some ridiculously sexy stories.  Give Forced Feminization British Style 2 a try and if you're  not happy with the stories, I'll trade you three of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment