Sunday, December 25, 2016

Claudia's Knockout Collection

http://amzn.to/2isrHTN

Merry Christmas! Before trying to sell you anything, I wanted to thank everybody for all the support.  It's been a good year for me and it's all because of the readers who have supported my books, the writers who have been my support, my editors who,polished my writing, and even the artist and voice over people who made my work come alive. In so many ways 2016 was a crummy year, but my books were a ray of sunshine in an otherwise dark year for me.  This year Claudia and I have released 9 collections and 20 new eBooks with a 21st one on the way for December 31st or January 1st.  Even if my books only averaged 7,500 words (a number that I know is low), that's still 150,000 words.

Claudia's Knockout Collection is a collection of the three stories about Claudia's college days that we have done.  I've always been fascinated by her stories because they are the mirror image of my own.  I know what it's like to be forcibly feminized, physically dominated, and tied up by a dominant woman, but hearing about it from her point of view is eye opening for me.  I think the addition of Claudia has only improved my writing and working with her makes it much more fun too. I hope you'll give this collection a chance because I think it's made up of three amazing books.

No comments:

Post a Comment