Tuesday, January 9, 2018

My Wife Kicked My Ass

http://amzn.to/2DcQwuq

Poor David! His mouth just keeps writing checks that he can't cash. After a wrestling challenge with his wife's best friend went badly in the first part of our story, he puts his foot down and demands that his wife Carrie never see her friends again. This infuriates her to the point that she challenges David to a wrestling match with the stipulation that if he wins, she'll drop her friends and if she wins it'll be dresses and makeup for her emasculated husband.

This story is the second and final part of this series. It is intended for a mature audience and features forced crossdressing, bondage, female domination and extreme humiliation of a guy who really should know better. If you know me, you know I love strong women and a lot of my books have women who can defend themselves, but I fully embrace in this book and it's predecessor.  Don't worry though, there is still plenty of humiliating feminization.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a kick-ass read. Sorry, couldn't help myself. :)

    ReplyDelete