Friday, August 10, 2018

Kylie vs Claudia (My Perspective)


I don't think there's much to tell you about the story that hasn't been written by Bibary. I do want to let everybody know that this story was very important to me because I wanted to prove that I could do it on my own.  Kylie's great and I would never have gotten into writing erotica without his help, but because Kylie was writing books before I came along, I'll always be the junior partner.

Kylie does do most of the hard work.  His dialogue blows mine away and his story structure is better too, but I can get into the mind of a sub or especially a domme very well and I have a wicked streak that Kylie doesn't. I do think I add quality to the stories. I am determined that Kylie will go down and go down hard on this one.

If you read his blog post, he actually begs the readers for help in avoiding having to be humiliated by wearing a dress out in public.  Since he did this on a Blog for people who enjoy female domination and feminization I can only think it means he hopes I'll win too because this is not the crowd that's going to prevent feminization.  I promise if I win, I'll make sure you get some  photos of Kylie's humiliation at my hands and besides, my story is better to begin with. Pick up Kylie vs. Claudia and vote for me and then sit back and enjoy Kylie's humiliation :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment