Friday, February 8, 2019

The Candy Apple Press Schedule



I always post the schedule of new books at the bottom of my newsletter, which you can subscribe to at KylieGable.com. At the bottom of the schedule I post that it's very tentative. Nowhere has this been more true than it is right now. 

First, Pamela Harlow's father passed away from a heart attack last week. It was unexpected and all our sympathy goes out to her.  Naturally, she's had to take some time off from the writing.

Mindi has been swamped at work, but promises me that his part of From Step-Brother to Cheerleader will be done very soon. She's also continuing to edit all of the books I write with Claudia.

Finally, I'm getting injections in my eye and they hurt about as much as you'd think they would. On top of that, the next book for Claudia and me was supposed to be a crossover with Pamela so that wound up on hold. 

No books have been cancelled, but please excuse our dust as we move things around.

No comments:

Post a Comment