Sunday, December 1, 2019

December 1st


If you didn't know it, November 30th is my birthday. It was a decent one this year.  I also take November off from serious writing to focus on other aspects of my life. You may not notice this because I get the books done in the months leading up to November.  However, things like blogging, my Patreon, and my podcast suffer.   There is only so much of me to go around and rightfully or wrongly I just assume that people would rather I use that time working on books rather than promoting them.

I hope everybody that celebrates Thanksgiving had a good one and I'm back and ready to start working hard for the next 11 months. If you haven't picked up The Great Sorority Sissy Hunt yet, please do so.  I'm working on the final two books now and I think it may be the best thing I've ever written.

XO Kylie

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, hon. Glad you were able to take some time for yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete