Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Femdom Archetypes


As an exercise and to help me with my own writing, I looked at the many different dominant females in forced feminization literature.  Now, eliminating science fiction or magic, there are only so many guys to get a man to do what you want.  It is my belief that this all female dominants fall into one of these four categories.  This actually sounds like the beginning of a really fun roleplaying game.  Who wants to be a Cleric or a Sorcerer when you can be an Ass Kicker or Seductress.

The Seductress: I think Scarlett Johansson's portrayal of the Black Widow falls into this category.  It's very popular in Hollywood and in cheap detective novels.  Men are led to do some pretty insane things to please a seductress, some men will even shave their legs and let you call them Amy.  A lot of the best feminizers growing up were seductresses.  They'd bat their eye lashes at some jock and the next thing you knew, he was letting her paint his nails pink.  Surprisingly, I haven't really used this type at all in my own writing. 

The Charismatic:  This is one of the trickiest types because, while a seductress can convince a guy to let her emasculate him, a charismatic can convince her friends and maybe even his friends to help.  They do this is by the strength of personality, which makes people want to help them.  I think Olivia Pope as played by Kerry Washington on Scandal falls into this group.   My character Amanda in Welcome to College is the ultimate charismatic. 

The Brain: Her intricate plots render men helpless.  She's always one step ahead of her prey and she let's them think they're in control.  In fact, she encourages it.  Brain's are the best blackmailers because her victims can't outsmart her and come up with a way out of her trap.  Alice Morgan in Luther is my current obsession and a definite brain, although a sociopathic one.  I wrote Monica as a brain in Summer Reunion and I truly liked writing the scene where William is handcuffed in the kitchen watching his wife drive away with his clothes.  I love it when a plan comes together.

The Ass Kicker: You don't need to trick or seduce a man if you can just beat his ass and make him do what you want.  Gina Carano is definitely in this camp.   Her hotel room fight in Haywire was amazing to watch.  Lucy Lawless was this in her prime.  Now, a lot of seductresses can fight.  I mean the Black Widow goes through Hydra agents like Larry King went through wives, but the difference is I think that fighting Scarlett Johansson's Black Widow would be fun.  She'd put her legs around my neck and throw me to the ground and it might hurt, but what a way to go.  On the other hand, I think fighting Gina Carano would leave my with a broken nose, missing teeth, and possible a broken arm.  This seems much less fun to me.  I think Marisol in Taken by a Girl Gang and Cuckolded by a Girl Gang is this type as is Zelia in The Good, the Bad, and the Sissy.

So what's your favorite type?  Did I forget one?

No comments:

Post a Comment