Sunday, September 6, 2015

Claudia: Memoirs of a Campus Domme

http://amzn.to/1Ld4B6n
Hi,

My name is Claudia and I'm a dominant woman.  I've been a part of Kylie's life for about 10 months now and a part of his writing for 8, but I've enjoyed controlling men for as long as I can remember. It started as self-preservation and grew into fun for me.  I'm thrilled to be able to present a bit about how I grew to accept myself as a woman who enjoys being dominant.  I'm especially excited because most of the books, I have co-written with Kylie have been 80% to 90% Kylie.  This is a book that is 80% to 90% me.  Kylie's been involved the whole way, so I think you'll see the same high quality you expect from her.

Like Kylie, it was college for me where my sexuality was formed.  Emasculating boys went from being mean to being sexual.  Unlike Kylie, it didn't take me years to figure out who I was meant to be and unlike Kylie's amazing nine book opus about his college days, my story is about a boy named Justin who was infatuated with my roommate and how I tamed and feminized him.

The similarities between my situation and Kylie's fascinate us both.  In both cases, bondage was involved early, but while Kylie was allowed to develop behind closed doors, I never let my sissies be so closeted.  Kylie's mistresses knew that he liked it long before he even realized it.  I forced Jasmine to confront it right away.

I hope you give a try.  I think you'll enjoy it, but I'm not done here by any means.  I'm continuing to write with Kylie and we're working hard to collaborate on the second part of Convention Feminization this afternoon before his Fantasy Football League Draft.  I'm also going to be getting my own blog very shortly.  It'll be a WordPress and I'm sure Kylie will link to it.  If this book does well, I'm even going to try my hand at writing some short female domination without him with or without crossdressing.

Finally, give me a call on NiteFlirt.  I know for some of you, it may be out of your price range, but I'd love to discuss my books, feminization, and female domination with any of you.  Getting paid to talk about sex is about the coolest thing in the world.

Claudia

[For this story, it made sense to have Claudia sell it instead of me.  She's put a lot of herself into this one and it kind of reminds me how I felt when people ready my own story in Welcome to College.  If you let her know you enjoy her work, I bet I can get her to write even more of it -- Kylie]

 Excerpt from Claudia: Memoirs of a Campus Domme


https://www.niteflirt.com/listings/10778063/call_nowIn retrospect, I wouldn't subject a sissy to that kind of humiliation today. Still, I knew that he secretly enjoyed what I was doing to him and that seemed to make it okay. He never would have let me in his room unless he was hoping I'd convince him to embrace his submission to me.
As I walked him into the floor's bathroom, a rather broad chested guy named Pete was exiting. He was really buff with short black hair and piercing blue eyes and he wore only a towel around his waist. He looked at Justin and me in confusion.
"There's a great story here. I just wish I knew what it was," said Pete.
I hadn't met him before, even though he was a freshman like me. Turned out he had been tied up with football practice during most of the freshman orientation activities.
"I'm Claudia, and we just need to shave Justin here," I said. "We'll be out of the bathroom in like twenty minutes."
"Wow, that's just wild. Nothing like this ever goes on where I'm from."
"Where is that, Pete?"
"I'm from Nebraska, about thirty miles outside of Omaha."
"Do you want me to do you next, Pete?  What do you think Justin, would you like a little sissy sister?"
"Claudia..." he stammered, but had no real reply before Pete cut him off.
"You call her Justin even though she's wearing a bra and panties."
"You know, he's got a point, Justin," I smiled. "What do you recommend, Pete?"
"How about Jasmine?" he asked. "I think she definitely looks like a Jasmine."
"Jasmine...Hmm, I like it," I replied. "What do you say Jasmine?"
"Thanks Pete."
"Don't mention it, Jasmine," he teased.
"Tell me that you're going to be a good girl, Jasmine, and use your name when you say it," I ordered.
"Jasmine will be a good girl," he moaned.
"Well, if she gives you any trouble, just let me know and I bet I can make her real cooperative for you."
"Oh that won't be necessary, Pete. You're very sweet though."
I couldn't tell if it was embarrassment or arousal that had made Jasmine almost incoherent. I reached into the bag and pulled out a lipstick. I began writing on Pete's chest with it.
"What the Hell?" he asked.
"You wanted my phone number right?  Well I don't have a pen."
"Oh," he giggled. "I just didn't want to use up all of Jasmine's lipstick."
"If you play your cards right, your chest might not be the only part of your body with Jasmine's lipstick on it."
Jasmine shuddered at my comment. After I finished writing my number and put away the lipstick, Pete started laughing loudly as he walked down the hall heading back to his room. He stopped after a few moments to shout to me, "Hey, I'm going to call you, you know."
"I know."
"I can't take much more of this," pleaded Jasmine.
"You'd be amazed what you can take. Let's get you nice and smooth."

1 comment:

  1. I had the pleasure of proofing this. Great story! I became jealous of Jasmine.

    ReplyDelete