Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sorry for the Reduced Output



I've been working on getting a book out every two weeks since June of 2014.  In fact, I was pretty much doing that even before then on average. Counting collections, I've put out 61 books in under two years.  That's pretty damn impressive if I do say so myself.  Even if there were collections in there and even my stories aren't novel length, I'd guess that I'm getting very close to 500,000 words since I started.

I still have the same excitement that I did when I first started writing, but it's just getting much harder to keep up with everything.  Through Claudia I've started doing freelance writing for other flirts on Niteflirt and that's been a great source of extra income and a lot of fun.  Who doesn't want to write for beautiful girls with sexy voices to read?

I'm also toying with writing some longer pieces as well as some other fetishes and I'd kind of like to try my hand at something besides erotica soon.  It's possible that nothing changes, but I do see myself falling further and further behind on my blog and my mailing list because I've decided that writing the eBooks is more important.  I used to have a very large big time between books, but I'm down to less than a week for my editors. 

A new Sam's book will be out next weekend.  I have 5,000 words done on a new Jaguar book too.  I may need to go to a book every three weeks soon, but we'll see.  You guys keep me coming with reviews, comments, and the like.  Nothing gets me energized to write like knowing somebody is enjoying my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment