Tuesday, December 29, 2015

What Are You Doing New Years Eve?

http://amzn.to/1QUQlYf


What are you Doing New Years Eve?

"Oh, I like this. It's very slinky and extremely sexy. I'm glad you've got the curves for it, even if we had to buy you some of them," beamed Donna as she zipped her husband up. "Of course the hormones are really starting to give you some shape of your own."

"Do we have to go out tonight?" moaned David.

"Of course we do," she laughed smacking him lightly on his behind. "Now, go sit at the vanity."

"Yes, ma'am."

"I can't believe you'd want to skip a New Years Eve party," she snickered applying foundation to his hairless face. The electrolysis assured that he would be hairless.

"I just didn't want to be seen," he mumbled.

"Oh, nonsense. You got lucky last New Years Eve. Remember? Maybe you'll get lucky tonight, too. I bet Kevin is hoping to get lucky with you." She took a soft brush and dusted his face with powder until his complexion was flawless.

"K-Kevin?" he asked.

"Well, yes, silly. He's your date tonight. Remember how he covered for you when you were banging that waitress in our hotel room? I'm sure he'd love to recreate that night with him in her position...well actually, I suppose he'd have to be the guy if you have any kind of a tryst," she giggled.

"I thought you'd be my date," he said sheepishly.

"Oh, don't be silly," she laughed. "I already have a date. I like my men to be men. You understand, don't you?"
David was crushed. He was a real man or at least he used to be. It's not like he wanted her to feminize him. How could she reject him now, when she was the one that made him unmanly?

"Suck in your cheeks dear," she instructed, while she applied his blush. "Do you have a New Years resolution?"

"No, I haven't thought of one." He shrugged.

"I'm sure something will come to you. You know, I didn't have a resolution last year until I walked in on you and that waitress. I wonder if she'll be working tonight," pondered Donna. "I decided my resolution should be not to be a throw rug for an unappreciative asshole of a husband and that I would find a way to take charge of my life again."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry," he pleaded.

"Oh, I know you are. That seems like such a lifetime ago, doesn't it?" she asked rhetorically. "You used to own pants then.

Do you remember how you used to fight me when this all started?"

"I do," he muttered.

"Aw, don't pout. You just didn't know any better," she smiled, "but I taught you. How long did I have to keep you tied up before you begged me to shave off your body hair?"

"Eight hours, mistress," he answered.

"Was it eight?" she laughed, "Wow, it didn't really seem that long to me. Did it seem that long to you?"

"Yes, it did," he replied honestly.

"Well, that's water under the bridge, just like that time you tried to get physical with me. How'd that turn out for you?" she questioned him. She enjoyed getting him to admit his own humiliation at her hands.

"You put me over your knee and gave me a spanking." He cringed.

"Who knew that those self-defense classes I was taking would be so effective," she laughed. "Don't feel bad though. Aren't you happier not having to act like some big tough macho man all the time?"

"Yes, ma'am," he responded instinctively.

"And didn't your secretary just compliment you yesterday on how your man bag matched your shoes? I'm surprised to learn she had a pair of flats just like them. What are the odds? Anyway, I need you to look up so I can do your eyes," she commanded.

"I would like to be able to buy at least some of my outfits from the men's section again, just for work," he pleaded while complying with her request.

"Oh, nonsense, the stuff they sell in menswear is so boring. Don't your legs look great in that dress and those stockings? I bet Kevin can't wait to have them wrapped around him," she teased as she attacked his eyes with relish.

"Please don't make us do this," David pleaded.

"I'm sorry babe, but I'd hate to disappoint Maggie like that. She's been planning this as Kevin's big coming out party for some time now. She wasn't happy when she found out that he was covering for your infidelities and when she found out about his own trysts, that kind of sealed his fate," replied Donna.

"What do you mean by coming out party?" asked David.

"Oh, don't worry about it." She smiled. "Besides, when I have you blow my lovers, don't you always tell me that you're only attracted to women? I bet you'll like Kevin even better this way."

"He's dressing like a woman too?" Shuddered David.

"Oh don't be jealous my little sissy. I'm sure you'll still be the belle of the ball," she mocked. "Now pucker up."

As she applied the lipstick to her husband's lips, Donna felt a sense of power that was truly exhilarating and addictive. If her date were here already, she'd probably throw him on the bed and ravage him right then and there. David did everything he could to keep from crying.

"Oh, and don't worry about your chastity tonight, I'm taking it off before we go so that you and Kevin can enjoy yourselves. My date is footing the bill for a suite with three bedrooms for all of us at the hotel. Even better, he's set video equipment up in your room so we can watch all the action at our leisure later on," she cooed.

"No." David started to cover his head with his hands, but Donna quickly slapped aside his wrists.

"Do not mess up your makeup, David. I would be very unhappy," she announced. "There will be plenty of action to watch, won't there?"

"Y-yes ma'am," he stammered as she brushed out his long hair and clasped a strand of pearls around his neck.

After a final spritzing of perfume, the couple made their way to the living room to await the arrival of their dates. Donna and Maggie were greeted by two clearly alpha males; they were tall, muscular, and good looking. They each owned their own company and made more money in a month than David or Kevin made in a year. They confidently took their dates in their arms and kissed them with an intense passion that swept them off their feet.

Donna and Maggie then looked expectantly at Kevin and David, who were also required to kiss each other with passion. Their lipsticked mouths rubbed against each other as their tongues invaded their best friend's mouth. David stared at Kevin intently. He was a far better looking woman that he would have thought, in his sequined red dress and sophisticated updo. They held hands as their wives sneered in satisfaction at the sissified friends turned lovers and thought to themselves, <em>What a difference a year makes</em>.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, is there anything sweeter than sissified friends turned lovers? :)

    ReplyDelete