Saturday, April 9, 2016

Manipulated

http://amzn.to/1Q1dUbx

 Wow!  I am a bit dumbfounded unfortunately.  I know that sales come and go, but it feels like in the last couple of months all my old books stopped selling and all my sales are coming from new material.  I'm not quite sure why it would all happen so suddenly, but I don't like it one bit.  To add insult to injury, my newest book is still in editing and so I have a bundle coming out this week.

I plan bundles based on titles with similar content and then I release them in weeks where I don't have anything else ready to come out. Manipulated is a collection of stories about powerful women who always get their way.  These are some of the women I've ever written. 

Thirty-Two Flavors is a story by three of the hottest forced feminization authors in the market today. It tells the story of Kevin Kane who is young, wealthy, and good looking. He can have anything he wants it seems, except the girl dishing out scoops at his local ice cream parlor. When she finally has enough of his constant badgering for a date, she overreacts and is forced to go out with him. It becomes one of the most amazing and humiliating night's of Kevin's life. Fans of Kylie Gable, Alyssa Paige,and Mindi Harris will love this tantalizing tale of female domination, forced feminization, humiliation, and even a bit of forced bisexuality.

Friendly Seduction is about two college best friends named Brendan and Adam whose lives took them in opposite directions. Now, a surprise invitation arrives for Brendan to visit Adam and his wife Morgan at their home. He hops on a plane only to find Adam away on business and Morgan a woman with a strange agenda of her own. Can she shape him into the image she wants before Adam returns? This erotic story contains female domination, forced bi, cuckolding, bondage, and feminization.

Claudia: Memoirs of a College Domme is a true story by Kylie Gable and Claudia Acosta. In it, Claudia reflects on the first boy she ever feminized in college and how she turned a wimp named Jason into a princess named Jasmine with the help of a little female domination, bondage, and public humiliation.


No comments:

Post a Comment