Sunday, June 3, 2018

Feminization Folio 3



107,000 words! The third Feminization Folio is out and it's the biggest one yet. Aside from length, these are some of the absolute most popular books that I have ever written. If you look at the reviews that stories like French Exchange, Convention Feminization, and Thirty-Two Flavors have gotten and you can see that this is a very solid grouping.

The idea for the folios is to give a price break to the readers who have discovered my writing recently and see this massive back list of books. Instead of spending $30 to get ten of my books, you can get ten for less than $10.

For me, it's a lot of fun to see how I've grown as a writer. I see each volume develops a theme even though the books were selected purely chronologically. This series seems to feature corporate books and cruel payback type books. As always, the folio is grace by an original cover by Annabelle Brito.
Included in this collection are:

After the Ordeal
Sissy-in-Law
Reunion
Trial of a Feminizer
High Heeled Coup
Thirty-Two Flavors (With Alyssa Paige and Mindi Harris)
Convention Feminization 1
Convention Feminization 2
French Exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment