Saturday, June 16, 2018

The Complete Stocking Syndrome


So, Amazon has a glitch.  As a result my newest book She Stole my Manhood is selling great in other countries, but is totally invisible in the U.S.  This is a huge problem because I have a sequel coming out next week and I certainly don't want the sequel to come out before the original.  In deciding what to do, it occurred to me that I have not put both volumes of Stocking Syndrome together in one book as I like to do.

Stocking Syndrome was one of my favorite books to write because I brought back characters from so many books.  You never have to have read any of the other books to enjoy this one, but if you're a fan it's fun to see how some of your favorite old characters are doing.

There's also a nice little psychological thriller going on beneath the surface. Set against the backdrop of a group therapy session for victims of forced feminization, Stocking Syndrome explores the nature of forced feminization in a deeper way than I have in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment