Monday, June 25, 2018

She Stole my Wife


I don't consider this a two part story as much as a story with a sequel. In She Stole my Manhood, a rivalry with a new hire named Samantha costs Mark his job.  In She Stole my Wife, that rivalry costs him his wife. Still, there are about six months between the two stories and they don't connect together like one story.

In this part, Mark's now stuck working at a little insurance office in a mini mall as he licks his wounds. One day his wife arranges a dinner with her workout buddy from the gym. Mark is shocked to find it's the same woman who took his job. Now she wants to take his wife and leave him as their crossdressed and cuckolded sissy maid.

[There was a problem with the editing process.  I uploaded the wrong file and didn't catch it.  The properly edited file is now up]


2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I like the sounds of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it turned out pretty well, after the edits were fixed

    ReplyDelete