Monday, September 3, 2018

Cassie and Cassandra: The Domme and Her Mom


So, I'm back writing my first series since The Pack ended three months ago.  Some stories I write are pretty simple tales of a guy who might be a bit of a wimp and a girl who is probably considerably tougher--if not physically then surely emotionally. She feminizes him and they live happily ever after. Depending on the story maybe they both do and maybe only she is happy with the outcome.  However, when I want to tell a deeper and more complicated story that's when I go to series.  I have a few other series planned, but I'm actually trying to limit the number I do this year to about four.

Cassie and Cassandra: The Domme and her Mom deals with something I touched on briefly in Hamburger Stand Hottie namely since dominant women tend to have dominant daughters, what happens if an 18 year old high school senior decides that she wants a sissy of her own and what if her mother is willing to let her.  After all, she won't get pregnant and if her daughter is going to play with boys, she might as well learn how to do so safely and responsibly.

The plot centers on the relationship between Cassie and a boy named David who is new to town, friendless, and definitely not an alpha male, but what makes the story a bit different is how her mom handles the situation.  Now, I should tell you to be fair that the first story is all about the relationship between our sissy and his young mistress.  Cassandra the mom appears in this story, but she doesn't learn about what's going on until book two and then you get to see her take on things.   The first book is a great story of forced feminization by a girl who knows exactly what she wants and I am sure you'll enjoy it if you like my writing.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I like the sounds of this. Mother-daughter dominants bring so many options for forced feminization and humiliation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this series turned out pretty good :-). Having access into the world of adults, gives a young teen domme quite a bit of opportunities and a nice big credit card for shopping purposes too.

    ReplyDelete