Saturday, September 1, 2018

Claudia K.O.s Kylie



Well, this is amusing.  I won our writing contest so I get to make a guest post announcing it. Of the people who bought Kylie vs. Claudia just over 35% voted and that vote was real even.  The different in votes?  I beat Kylie by exactly one vote.  Now, I'm not stupid.  I have a feeling I received some of those votes from people who voted for me just because they wanted to see what I would do to Kylie when I made him pay off my forfeit.  I'll take it lol.

This is a huge shot in my arm.  I know Kylie is actually a better writer than I am, but I also like to think I'm pretty good at it too and I hope this result proves it. I got really mad at a reviewer who basically asked what I did.

I do think this blog kind of sucks (sorry Kylie).  There just aren't many people posting.  Since I'm a dominant woman and I like giving little bitch boys assignments, here's everybody's homework.  Answer the following questions.

1. Did you vote?  Who did you vote for and why?
2. Since I kicked Kylie's ass, I intend to punish him for it in October.  What would you like to see me do to him?  I will consider all suggestions and there will be pictures.
3. We have a new book out called Cassie and Cassandra: The Domme and Her Mom.  It's the  first in a series and it's awesome! Buy it ASAP.
4. Sign up for Kylie's Patreon.  It's driving him nuts that he's not searchable and if he gets more subscribers I'll write a regular column on female domination for him.

Thanks for all your help in getting me a win that I am really thrilled about. You can also free to use the comments section to rub it in.  Kylie says free books will be out this weekend.

XO Miss Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment