Monday, September 3, 2018

KOed by Claudia


There was a lot I loved about the contest between Claudia and myself.  It was great to see her so enthused about a project and get some validation for her efforts. The book sold pretty well and got some good feedback.  Even without the contest, I do believe it's worth buying.  Now that the contest is over I can admit I was really awestruck by her use of lipstick in her story.  I've never written that way and maybe I should try and learn a couple of things from her for a change.

Of course the final outcome stung.  I lost by one vote and I do tell myself it's a moral victory because she had an advantage as I know some of my readers wanted me to take the place of one of my own characters and be subject to Claudia's whims for a weekend including forced feminization. Well, you got your wish and in October I'll be totally at her mercy and yes, part of that really excites me, but it also scares the Hell out of me lol. If you participated, thank you.  I'm going to get you a copy of my book April's Fool out today or tomorrow. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment