Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Welcome Pamela Harlow to Candy Apple Press

Every once in awhile, I have someone contact me that just blows me away. Pamela Harlow is one of those people. She’s a young British woman who has a real love for writing and has been trying to get published for awhile now. She’s also very interested in BDSM and even forced feminization. Pamela discovered my Cassie and Cassandra: The Domme and Her Mom series and was immediately intrigued. She picked up the entire series and asked me a whole lot of questions about how to self-publish.

Pamela's role will be different from Claudia's who pretty much works exclusively as my co-writer. We will be teaming up on a series very soon, but Pamela intends to publish her own books including forced feminization and female domination.  I think she’s going to be a great addition to the Candy Apple Press family and based on what I’ve read of hers, she’s going to be a real fan favorite I am sure.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome news! Looking forward to reading your stories, Pamela.

    ReplyDelete