Friday, December 28, 2018

Introducing Pamela Harlow

Hey,

The final installment of Femininzed for His Inhertiance is out right now and I will make a post about it soon, but I wanted to introduce you to Candy Apple Press's newest author Pamela Harlow.  Pam is a very talented writer that I am mentoring.  I'm doing her covers and editing her stuff, but the writing is all her.  Since she's British, that'll be pretty obvious actually. Here's here author bio.




I’m a Birmingham (UK) girl in my late 20s with a love of music, books and BDSM.
Several years ago, I met a few boys who were into kink and had a fun time dominating them in the bedroom. Following on from that, I started to attend fetish events. At these events, I love how I can explore my own dominant side whilst also helping others to find out more about how feminine they can be.

I’ve always been into reading and writing, but had never written erotica before I read some of Kylie’s stuff and thought: I’d like a go at that! I contacted Kylie and asked her if she’d be interested in printing any of my stuff. I was delighted when she said yes!

As well as reading and writing, I have a huge passion for music and play several instruments. My
main instrument’s the guitar, and I play a Fender Stratocaster.

I’m quite a quiet girl: I’d rather be reading and writing in a quiet place than partying with a big group. However, I do love a fun time when I’m comfortable with my surroundings (like in a familiar kink club) and I’m confident when I’m playing music.

I can verify that saying she can play guitar is like saying that Colonel Sanders sold chicken or Picasso painted.  She's amazing as a musician and a pretty awesome writer.  Her first book entitled Tying the Knot: The Feminized Bridesmaid will be out Januaary 2nd.  

3 comments:

  1. Lovely to meet you, Pamela - if Kylie is excited about publishing you, then I cannot wait to read your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited. I need to get her on blogger because I'd love to have her replying to comments and posts about her books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to New you as well Pamela! I am Laurie from the feminized for his inheritance series!

    ReplyDelete