Friday, March 15, 2019

Miss Eng'g 2019


I think this must be the greatest womanless beauty pageant in the world. At the University of the Philippines  Diliman they have a huge event every year called Engineering Week where the school's social organizations compete in a variety of events, but the highlight of the week is the Miss Engineering Pageant. Each club sends a representative to compete and the girls in the organization's female members feminize them for the competition.  They go all out with professional photographers and costume requirements. I think it's pretty much every sissy's dream. I just wonder how many of the guys who participate know how many would love to trade places with them. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I totally went to the wrong school! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you had been in college with me, you could have been my sissy sister :-)

    ReplyDelete