Saturday, May 25, 2019

The Candy Apple Press Empire Expands


I've started doing a podcast called The Feminization Boudoir. It's available just about everywhere and it's pretty simple right now. Every Monday I'm releasing new audio.  However, I have a microphone on the way and if the podcast does well, I will be recording a bit of talk with the audio clips.

I'm also releasing audio and PDFs of my stories over at I Want Clips. It's all part of my plan to try and get my stories to as many people as possible no matter where they're at. I eventually hope to get into Clips4Sale too.

One place things have gone less swimmingly is at Drafts4Digital, which banned three of my stories in their erotica section for being erotica. I don't quite know what that means, but I know Amazon isn't ideal for everybody and I'm trying to find ways to get books into everybody's hands who could possibly want one.

No comments:

Post a Comment