Wednesday, May 15, 2019

The Sissy's Mentor I and II



Oops, I did it again. I thought I had done a  little blurb for the first part of this series and it's only when I come here to do a blurb for the second part that I realized I missed it. So let me give you the big build up on this six-part series.

Remember how I mentioned finding the other story in a feminization story. In this case, the other story is a teen movie from the 80s or 90s. Tracy is a total nerd taking a class at DuPont College before his freshman year and by a mixup, rooms with Rachel, a confident young woman is a graduating senior at her apartment. They get along well enough until she busts him sneakily taking pictures of her after showering and using them for his spank bank.

What begins as feminization for revenge winds up teaching Tracy a lot about college life. There is some sweetness here as long as plenty of domination and humiliation including Tracy's attempts to woo a classmate while wearing nail polish and women's shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment