Sunday, May 1, 2016

Claudia's Campus Cuckold


In my books with Claudia, I do most of the work.  Having her contribute a female dominant's touch is huge.  It makes my stories much better and that's why I proudly have been giving her co-writer credit.  I know how good I've got it and her input keeps me motivated and excited to be writing.

Now, every now and then Claudia will venture out with more than a piece of advice or a scene or a rewrite.  The first time she did this was with Claudia: Memoirs of a Campus Domme.  I won't deny it feels kind of weird. Claudia is a very talented author and she'd done several dozen books with me.  She knows what she's doing, but this story just sizzles.

After denying it for many years, I proudly proclaim that my own college experiences have a huge impact on me to this day.  It's clear that her experience as a college dominant still shapes her.  She's moved on from the guy she feminized in the first story and now as a sophomore she cuckolds a new guy.  It's go all the stuff you like about Candy Apple Press stories - forced feminization, bondage, humiliation, and female domination.

Excerpt:


I cut him loose and allowed him to go off on his merry way, but a funny thing happened. He followed right behind me like a puppy dog. I didn't comment for fear I'd spook him, but Jessica and I shared a knowing look.

"You know, if Michelle is working today, I bet we can get him in for a makeover," said Jessica.

"Oh that's perfect," I replied. "Would you like that, Charlene?"

"My name isn't Charlene."

"He has a point, Claudia. Charlene is kind of an ugly name," said Jessica.

"Well what do you suggest?" I asked.

"How about something totes adorbs like Tiffany or Stephanie?"

"Hey, what's wrong with Charles?" he barked.

"You may look like a Charles entering the mall, but you won't when you leave here," said Jess.

"I like the name Kristina," I said. "Let's go with that."

"Very pretty," agreed Jess.

"That's not my name," barked Charles, not yet understanding he was now forever renamed Kristina.

"Really? If I can't get you to answer to Kristina by the end of the day, I'll forget the whole thing. Alright?" I offered.

"Okay, I guess," he shrugged.

Jessica's friend Michelle was indeed working at the makeup counter and soon had us paired up with a makeup artist who was bemused by her task. The makeup artist was a pretty girl in her mid-twenties named Laura who was only out of cosmetology school for a few months. She had jet black hair and big almond eyes. She used her makeup skills to bring out her features to their best advantage.

"So let me get this straight," said Laura. "You want me to make him over, just like a woman?"

"That's exactly what we want, Laura. Can you help us?" I asked.

"Sure," she assured me. "It'll be fun. I used to practice makeup on my little brother and my boyfriend all the time. I just wish I had a wig or something. He's got kind of short hair."

"Isn't there one of those temporary Halloween shops in the mall?" asked Jess.

"Oh yeah, I should have thought of that," said Laura. "It's right by the food court."

"Perfect," said Jess. "I'll go grab a wig fit for princess here while you supervise the makeover."

"What kind of look did you want?" asked Laura.

"A nice daytime look for right now, don't you think?" I asked.

"Sure we could do that, but I figure with a guy, why go subtle?" she asked.

"Well, I don't want him looking like a drag queen."

"Don't I get any say in this?" he asked nervously.

"No," we both answered in unison.

"Just sit there and be my canvas," instructed Laura. "I have a few ideas. I'll keep the colors fairly sedated, but I'll really make his eyes pop and definitely go for some bright red lipstick."

"Oh c***sucker red?" I asked.

"Wh-what?" he was petrified.

"Something like that," joked Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment