Sunday, January 22, 2017

And The Winner is....


http://www.audible.com/pd/Erotica-Sexuality/Forced-Feminization-Audiobook/B01N4JC4B9/ref=a_search_c4_1_2_srTtl?qid=1485103169&sr=1-2

The winner of a free copy of the Forced Feminization: A Love Story audiobook is  Missy Louise.  I had four people respond to the thread so I let Random.org choose a winner. Missy, if you can email me at KylieGable(At)Yahoo(Dot)com, I will send you instructions on how to download your free audio book.

If you lost, I hope you'll consider purchasing a copy.  I will also do a contest on my mailing list this week.  You can join at www.kyliegable.com or by emailing to the above address.  If you sign up, you get a free PDF copy of my story The Operator. I hope you'll go ahead and buy this story and win I'll even exchange it for another of my audio books.

1 comment:

  1. very cool thanks
    can't believe only four entries.
    You are such a good writer
    email on way very soon
    Thank You Humbly

    ReplyDelete