Sunday, January 8, 2017

Tying Up Loose Ends

My fantasy:

For over a year now, I've been trying to use my blog more.  I know nobody wants to spend all their time checking out free advertising and in the beginning I used this blog for other things.  I want to get back to it. So here are three little announcements that weren't quite worthy of their own newsletter.

The Forced Feminization: A Love Story audio book is live now. I really love audio books and when it comes to erotica, I'd much rather hear a sexy female voice read the words to me than hear them in my own inner voice. It's a great bargain at $3.46...wait I'm selling again.  Sorry.

I'm putting a bunch of my collections on Smashwords.  This will enable readers who are Amazon adverse to pick them up on ITunes, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords own store.  Frankly, Smashwords has never really payed enough to make it a priority to put books there, but I would like to get the collections out there because they're a lot easier to upload. 

Finally, if you haven't checked out the interview with me on Anabelle Britto's fine Forced Feminization Artwork blog, I can't recommend it enough.  She really asked some probing questions and I did my best to answer them all fully and honestly.



No comments:

Post a Comment