Saturday, April 15, 2017

Private School Punishments

Private School Prisoner was a big hit for me. That's actually putting it rather mildly.  It has sold more than any individual (non-collection) book has for me since October of 2015 when Sam's Halloween came out.  The difference is that Private School Prisoner took until February of 2016 to do what PSP did in it's first month.

Private School Prisoner focused on how Chase became prisoner of the school girls and forced to take Haley's place as a private school girl at prestigious Whitcomb School.  This book is literally about punishment and the girls who administer them.

For lack of a better term, Chase has become the prisoner of a half dozen girls at the school.  Their plan was to give Hayley a way to go off with her boyfriend, but also to give these boy crazy girls an actual male to play with.  I'm sure a lot of my readers would love to be in Chase's spot and that's just what the girls are trying to convince him of.  However, Chase is stubborn and the girls are left the task of breaking him.

The story focuses mainly on three girls--Paige (His Roommate), Kelsey (The drama nerd), and Chelsea (The tough girl/ jock).  They each want something different from Chase and they use and punish him in different ways.

Here's an excerpt:



"We'd actually had a really pleasant afternoon until this," said Kelsey looking over at Chase who shamefully stared at his bare feet.
"That may be," said Chelsea, "but you know we can't let this stand."
"I know," said Kelsey. "I had actually been hoping to save him from any serious punishments so soon, but I guess that's the price you have to pay to break in a sissy."
"I'm sorry," said Chase.
"I know you mean that," replied Kelsey. "Unfortunately, some things you need to learn the hard way. Let's get your shoes on and then you need to go with Chelsea."
"Please, I won't do it again," begged Chase.
"I'm sure you won't," replied Kelsey.
"Not after I'm done with you," interjected Chelsea.
Chase shuffled his weight between his feet awkwardly as Kelsey put his shoes back on him.  How many times had he been punished already since he got to this crazy school? What gave these women four years younger than him the right to inflict a punishment just because they didn't like the way he was acting?  It didn't matter, he was bound and they were in position to do what they liked.  Even screaming for help would cause more problems than it solved.
"I'm going to take the sissy back to my room and see what I can do about adjusting his attitude.  Do you want to come with?" asked Chelsea.
"No, I should stop off at the theatre.  You have your fun," said Kelsey. "Just don't do anything too permanent."
Chase turned ashen white at the sudden realization that he would be left alone, bound and helpless with this sadistic woman. There was nothing he could do though.  She could outrun him even when he had a big head start and his hands free.  He'd be knocked on his ass before he could kick his heels off. 
"Okay, let's go," said Chelsea physically turning Chase towards the residence hall by his shoulder.
"Look, I'm walking.  Why don't you lighten up a bit?"
"After what you pulled on Kelsey, you're lucky I'm not dragging you back by your hair."
"Geez, you really are one angry bitch."
"You know, I could slap the shit out of you right now for calling me a bitch, but I actually take it as a compliment so you're off the hook. I think it's time I explained a few things to you.  You've probably got me pegged as a real ball busting man-hater, but I actually like guys quite a bit.  There's nothing like the feeling of riding a hard cock all night long.  I like women too. I've played around and experimented a bit.  I love that feeling of intimacy that I have with my friends.  I can say anything to Kelsey or Paige and I know they've got my back."
"Well, I'm thrilled," said Chase mockingly.
"The thing is you're not either one of those things.  You're not a real man I could fuck and you're not a woman that I would want for a friend.  You're a sissy."
"Dressing like this wasn't my idea."
"I never said it was," said Chelsea. "That's not why you're a sissy, though watching you feminized and taken down a peg is awesome.  You see, I've been surrounded by sissies like you my whole life.  I used to hate them so much."
"What changed?"
"I learned how much fun it was to break you and make you cry," smirked Chelsea. "I've gotten really good at it."
"God, you sound so psychotic."
"Maybe, but the funny thing about sissies is that they enjoy it as often as not," replied Chelsea.

No comments:

Post a Comment