Sunday, February 25, 2018

Living Together


I think this is the first time I've ever tried a roommate story, which in itself is pretty amazing given the number of them out there.  In fact, one of my all-time favorite forced feminization stories is Caught by his Roommate by Crystal Summers.

Living Together is the story of Brandon, who has lost his job due to his penchant for calling in sick to work and playing with his roommates' panties when they're at work.  One day, his roommate Morgan comes home early and catches him. She feels violated and she intends to get some revenge of the feminization variety. 

This is the first part of a four part series that I plan to release over the next four weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Love your work. Is it available in paperback?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :-). I wonder if there is a market for paperbacks? It is a lot of work, but if I thought people would be interested, I'd definitely consider it.

    ReplyDelete