Monday, November 26, 2018

Feminized by the Berto Girls 1998



I don't want to make it sound like I had nothing to do with the series because the concept was mine and a lot of the writing is too, but I have really loved how Claudia has fleshed out the story that I began

In Feminized by the Berto Street Girls 1998, the girls from the first book are grown up.  They've gone from 18 to 28 and while there have been a lot of changes for them, one thing remains the same--they now just how to handle a guy who makes the mistake of crossing them. In this case it's Lisa's boss whose harassment has gone too far.  Unbeknownst to Lisa, Tracey and Michelle put a plan in motion to teach him a lesson.

This 6,500 word story features female domination, bondage, humiliation, and above all friendship.


3 comments:

  1. Did we ever get to see pictures of your forfeit after the Kyle vs. Claudia bet. I've been looking forward to seeing them for months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did we ever get to see the pictures from your Kylie vs. Claudia forfeit. I've been waiting to seem them for months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you didn't see them, you need to sign up for my newsletter, which you can do at KylieGable.com. I posted a picture of us from our night out in there. She was a bit under the weather and that limited our time together, but we did have a fun night. We will get together again in spring and I'll post those pics too. We may need a new bet before then.

    ReplyDelete