Monday, November 12, 2018

Mean Girls and Mermaids: Feminized for Senior Class Pictures



A book can flop for so many reasons. It may be a bad cover or a bad blurb on Amazon.  Maybe the story just doesn't sound that good.  Mean Girls and Mermaids wasn't a flop.  It sold somewhere between Claudia's Campus Cuckold and Blind Date.  However, I knew it should do better.

First, I thought it was a really wicked story--being feminized for senior class pictures knowing that your humiliation wouldn't that day or that week, but live on forever, in the school yearbook.  Secondly, it had one of my most wicked bondage predicaments.  You can't beat rubber mermaid's tale as bondage device. Thirdly, it was based on some real life stories as told to me by not one, but two different dominant woman. Finally, it had an amazing audio book from the best voice over person I ever worked with.

I just had to give it another shot with a new cover.  I added 1,100 in new story content--which contains plenty of new humiliation and I included a fairly long interview with Brandy whose stories of her high school days inspired the story. In fact, it was Brandy and Ally's stories that inspired After the Ordeal as well and since Reunion is a sequel to this book, you could say they inspired three different books for me.

I'm not saying that if you already have this book, you need to buy the new edition, but if you've never picked it up it's one of my longer and more involved stories and I think you're going to love it.

2 comments:

  1. Loved the setting for the makeover and the actual process, it was so wicked. The actual mermaid outfit lacked a little something though, aside from that the book is a great read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did like the idea of mermaid outfit as bondage device. It also has an amazing audiobook.

    ReplyDelete