Sunday, November 18, 2018

Feminized by the Berto Street Girls 1988


I love this story.  Over a year ago, I had this idea for three women who feminize a guy at 18, at 28, and at 48. The idea being that they're young and crazy, then they're adults who use an old trick to get out of trouble, and then at 48 they pass on this method of dealing with  jerks to their daughters.  It was the story that was always on the to do list, but just never got done because I couldn't visualize the whole thing.

The Berto Street Girls stories are actually a result of Claudia kicking my ass in the Kylie vs. Claudia challenge. I think she started taking herself as a writer more seriously and she spearheaded the writing of this series (She's done two of the three books so far and is awaiting my input and Mindi's edits on part two while simultaneously starting part three).

This story takes place in 1988, but it's pretty subtle. Neither of us wanted this one to be a period piece. A boy named Shawn gets the bad idea of dating two girls at once and when they find out, there is Hell to pay.  One of the girls brings in her best friend and together they feminize the boy and teach him a lesson he'll never forget.

3 comments:

  1. Are we ever going to get evidence of Claudia's victory? Maybe even a story? :

    I love this idea. I'm intrigued to see how the 3 ages play out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was in my November newsletter. Are you not subscribed. Shame on you, Sally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I'm subscribed . . . I just somehow missed that. Off to plunder the depths of email I go! :)

      Delete