Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Feminized for His Inheritance: Tying up Loose Ends


I apologize for being so late posting this. I've been wearing many hats as I've worked on my own books while editing Pamela Harlow's debut and publishing it.  I won't let my own writing suffer. In fact, I'm currently working on two different stories--one going over the familiar area of a college freshman in over his head and another a collaboration with Pam about a couple of siblings who look very much alike.

Feminized for His Inheritance 3: Tying up Loose Ends is just what its name implies. It's the last book in this small series and it attempts to resolve everything in a nice neat package.  Bill is rapidly being feminized and turned into Laurie the submissive sissy house maid and sexual plaything for his step-mother's assorted friends. He's miserable, humiliated, and incredibly turned on by the experience. Bill struggles to come to terms with what's happening to him while still looking for a means to escape his fate and reclaim his inheritance. Mistress Rachel is very strict with him, but she may be his only way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment