Friday, June 7, 2019

Candy Apple Press Goings On


I'll have the results of the recent survey up next week, but one thing is clear to me. People who are big fans of mine, who have bought more than a half dozen of my books, haven't really been checking out books from our other writers. I assumed they were checking out those books because Pam and Diane's books generally sell only a bit worse than my own. It turns out that they have been creating their own audiences.

I do want to urge you to check out books by other Candy Apple Press authors if you like my stuff. Diane, Pam, Claudia, and now Sally and Mindi, are all talented writers in their own right. In addition, Diane and Pam work with me to brainstorm plots before their books are published. What we come up with together is inevitably better than what I would come up with on my own without Claudia's input.

There aren't a lot of authors out there writing the type of books I want to read. It's not that there are not great authors out there, but there's a very specific type of feminization that I like and other than Crystal Summers, Ann Michelle, and a few others, nobody is writing it. I don't care much about futas or pills that instantly rewire somebody into a woman.  I've tried to expand Candy Apple Press as much for books to me to read as for anything else. If you haven't tried them yet, I hope you'll give our other authors a shot.  I think you'll find what they write is a lot like what I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment