Sunday, June 23, 2019

The Complete Feminized for his Inheritance


I had trouble deciding when to publish The Complete Feminized for his Inheritance because it kept selling and selling. I usually wait until demand dies down a little to do that sort of thing.  The thing that most amazes me about this book is that it was done as a  commission and I was worried that it wouldn't sell.  I am extremely happy to be wrong.

Feminized for his Inheritance is the story of a twenty-year-old whose father marries a woman barely older than he is.  When the father dies, his son will inherit everything assuming he is married by 23 years of age. His new step-mom does not intend to let that happen and what better way to prevent his inheritance than by turning him into your sissy slave. The Complete Feminized for his Inheritance is 26,000 words long and quite a fun read if I do say so my self.


No comments:

Post a Comment