Sunday, December 7, 2014

Forced Bi

 



I recently received the following message in my comments:

Hi Kylie! I've recently been thinking about forced bisexuality (which, like feminization, demands the presence of a female enforcer), and I was hoping I might be able to get your thoughts on it. In my experience, it's as frequently connected to cuckolding as it is to feminization. In both cases, it definitely has punitive qualities, and seems to be more about shaming/humiliation than actual non-heterosexual desire. In a sense, it almost seems hyper-heterosexual, since the cuck/sissy is performing the desires of the wife/Mistress. What do you think? 

Personally, I do find that it requires the presence of that female enforced to make it exciting or interesting.  My newest story, it's nothing personal has a lot of forced bi and the story I just started writing called Friendly Seduction does too.  The two stories in between have no forced bi or relationships between guys at all.    The thing that still makes it hot for somebody with my fetishes and proclivities is that it is solely done at the will of a female and not something the guy wants to do.

I have gay friends and believe strongly in gay rights.  I don't think gay people are any less entitled to respect than straight people.  However, being forced to act gay is humiliating and terrifying in much the same way that being forced into straight relations would be for someone who isn't straight.  Our sexuality is a very important part of making us who we are, so when a woman controls even that, it is humiliating and can be erotic.

Talking to mistresses, I find that everybody has their own level.  For some sissies, they don't want anything to do with men. For others, it's hot until they get to intercourse and that's a line never to be crossed.  Some sissies want as many guys as they can swallow.  To each their own, I say.

4 comments:

  1. I really like your take on this. Do you extend this logic to the process of feminization itself? I know for some people the desire to 'become a woman'/be trained as one is much more literal, but for forced feminization, is the erotic aspect of the *force* the same in the sense that you're ceding control over something intrinsic to yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's exactly how I feel about it. I've heard that forced feminization is a thing a lot of guys are into because it takes away guilt, but I really never felt any guilt over the things I did. For me, it's about that out of control feeling with something so close to my being.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "because it takes away guilt"

    I think you hit the nail right on the head! I've always seen forced feminization and forced bisexuality as a guilt-free or shame-free expression of our deepest desires. No matter how much you may secretly desire it, being able to tell yourself that you only did it because a beautiful, dominant woman made you do it . . . well, that has a very strong appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the alleviation of guilt is why most people are into the forced fem thing, but it took me forever to understand what I liked about it. I really never felt any guilt about crossdressing. That isn't the same as fear of people finding out or humiliation about it.

    ReplyDelete