Thursday, December 4, 2014

Little Pink Houses: Forced Feminization and Interior Design

One thing, that seems neglected in conversations about forced feminization is the concept of decorating the sissy's living quarters, whether it be a bedroom, dorm, house, or apartment.  I will never forget the feeling of shock when I opened the door to my dorm room and discovered that the girls had been in there when I was gone and decorated.  My Bud Light Girls were gone and they were replaced with Boy Bands, male models, and other wall art that no college guy wants to have hanging in their room.  My comforter was now Hello Kitty and there was a picture of myself on a date with a guy in a cute frame on my night stand. 

I wrote a little about this in the Welcome to College stories, but there was something about living in such a ridiculously sissified environment to remind me of my status.  I don't want to call the room feminized because no girl my age would have a room like I had.  It was definitely sissified. 

I talked this over with a dominant woman who has done this to other sissies many times going even further in feminizing their homes then was done to me.  She even told me of one sissy that she had a photo comforter made for, with a photo of his feminized self.

I've never really liked age regression clothing.  If a sissy is going to be feminized and they're twenty, I think they deserve to dress like a twenty year old rather than a six year old.  The same is true of decorating a sissy's home.  I will definitely be exploring this idea in a future story called After the Ordeal.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie,

    However, there are still some adult women who like "girly" things. It just emphasizes the girlishness to the maximum!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I totally get that and I think that's a good point. I tend to prefer feminization done in the same age range--adult male to adult female, but I also know that there are a lot of people who prefer things different. I guess, it's different strokes for different folks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kylie!

    I've recently been thinking about forced bisexuality (which, like feminization, demands the presence of a female enforcer), and I was hoping I might be able to get your thoughts on it. In my experience, it's as frequently connected to cuckolding as it is to feminization. In both cases, it definitely has punitive qualities, and seems to be more about shaming/humiliation than actual non-heterosexual desire. In a sense, it almost seems hyper-heterosexual, since the cuck/sissy is performing the desires of the wife/Mistress. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sissified? Photo blanket? I can tell you speak to Allie lol! No one ever says sissified and I gather you have spoken to Star now too! I believe you need to move out here because I can sense someone has become hooked and that most certainly should be explored further.

    ReplyDelete