Monday, February 16, 2015

I Just Took My First Call on Niteflirt

 



I just took my first call on Niteflirt and despite a lot of trepidation, it went great.  The guy was a from San Francisco and for the past eight months had been cuckolded by his girlfriend.  She had been feminizing him even longer and we discussed his situation.  Now, I can see how this is something that could burn you out, but I don't think I'll ever be taking enough calls for that to happen.

For my part, I'm still learning the craft.  I should probably have been more aggressive on the phone to move us to some of the sexier parts of things to make the call more exciting for him. However, this was exactly the type of call I was hoping for--sharing experiences or fantasies.  It wasn't a bad way to make a little pocket change, though I don't think I'm ready to quit my day job.  Now back to writing, that's the thing that's helping pay my bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment