Sunday, April 26, 2015

Forced Feminization Flirting Fun

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OWFVT2C/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00OWFVT2C&linkCode=as2&tag=kylsbou-20&linkId=FZS3DSYZ54QN7YV2
I signed up to be a Nite Flirt Operator because I looked at it as a great way to sell my books to people who don't go to Amazon.  I could even sell some short MP3s and that seemed like a natural way to expand my little side business.  I never expected to enjoy taking phone calls.

If you know me, you know that I'm not into guys.  However, I started taking phone calls because I was an operator.  I was shocked.  I really enjoyed it.  I love sharing my experiences.  Heck, it was a need to share my college experiences that got me writing in the first place.  I also really enjoy hearing the experiences of my callers.  Some of them are pure fantasy and some of them are a bit tame, but it's still fun to hear about it and the emotions are great to hear.  I would absolutely love to hear from more of my readers.  I've only really heard from one and one other who was going to call me, but somehow we never did connect.


Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment