Friday, July 20, 2018

Beach House: Forced Feminization on the Shore



I'm going to start off by outing myself. Beach House is a reworking of a 25 year old genre classic by Cindy V.  Her story is a great read, but I never liked the ending. I read her story carefully and rewrote it changing details before greatly diverging.  I then ran it by Claudia and Mindi Harris to have their goes at making changes they found necessary or desirable.  In the end, we had a very original story, but so many of the bones were from Cindy, that I really wanted to acknowledge her.

I first talked to Cindy way back when I was in college. I was being feminized, but I had reached the point where I was actually quite enjoying it. She took great delight in hearing about my circumstances and eventually even built up an online friendship with Amanda (the girl behind my feminization). I have no idea how many of  the wicked ideas Amanda had for me came from Cindy.

Cindy was a bit older than us and had a really interesting life.  I know she said that she had done roller derby professionally in the 70s. Cindy shared with me some of her writing and it was the first feminization fiction that i ever read.  Here's a copy of her story Human Resources on Fictionmania.  I hope Cindy is still doing great wherever she is and I'm really sorry I lost contact with her years ago.

So what is Beach House? It's the story of Charlie who works in the IT Department with two very attractive twin sisters named Nora and Laura. Since they began working in his department, he's been finding excuses just to be near them. Imagine his surprise when they approach him with an offer he can't refuse. They want hi to go away for a getaway to their beach house and he won't have to pay a thing. The only catch is they expect him to be their servant.

Of course when he hears servant, he's thinking butler and they're thinking maid. All in all, it's a very humiliating little vacation for our hero, but with plenty of perks.



No comments:

Post a Comment