Monday, July 30, 2018

Kylie vs Claudia Update



I finished my story a few weeks ago and Claudia finished hers up over the weekend. I won't give anything away except to say that my story is very much what you'd expect from me and Claudia pulled a change up on me. I don't know how I feel about it. It's a bit different from what we usually write although it certainly has all the elements of female domination and feminization in it.  I'm going out of town for a bit, but when I get back I'm going to set up the voting and I'll publish the whole thing on August 10th. 

If I can stomach being gracious for a moment, I think her story does show that Claudia is a pretty gifted writer in her own right and not just along for the ride. I think my stories have improved greatly since she became my cowriter and I'm kind of glad she gets to show off a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment