Monday, July 16, 2018

The Sorority Bitches


There are actually are two women who call themselves the Sorority Bitches on NiteFlirt and they are the two people who inspired this book. I've known them for quite some time, particularly Mandy. They have a unique talent for humiliating sissies and Mandy has managed to restrain me long distance so effectively that I had to cut myself loose on more than one occasion. If you are somebody who is interested in NiteFlirt, I recommend checking them out

           
The book called The Sorority Bitches is about Charlie a freshman at DuPont College whose dorm is right across the street from the Zeta Omega Kappa sorority house. Along with his roommate Scott, he gets into a prank war with Mandy and Kelly--two girls in the sorority. Unfortunately, these are two girls you don't want to mess with. They are intelligent, cunning, and devious. They also know just how to punish bad little sissies.

The girls know how to maneuver these sissies into exactly the position they want them in; and the position is kneeling at their feet in total submission. Scott and Charlie might not like these girls very much, but the real question is, just who are the sorority bitches?

I'm thinking about doing more books inspired by actual dommes I know. How do you feel about that idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment