Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Feminization Folio Volume 6 (Why Amazon Pissed me off this Week)

As you should know by now, I try and publish a new book every Friday.  In order to do that, I try and publish it on Amazon on Thursday afternoon figuring that Amazon will take awhile to get it approved and online.  I published Feminization Folio Volume 6 on Thursday afternoon and it took five days to publish.  I can't tell you how frustrating that is.

I love doing these collections because I really love it when people enjoy my stories and old stories are like old friends who never visit. Having new people enjoy them keeps them alive for me.  For those of you who really love my books, this is a great way to get a lot of them for a budget price. In this case, we're talking about something like 84,000 words for $9.99.  This volume contains:

1. Caught in the Act
2. Mean Girl Mafia
3. The Jaguar: Birth of a Predator
4. From Step-Brother to Sissy
5. From Step-Brother to French Maid
6. Cruise Ship Cuckolds
7. Cruise Ship Captives
8. Cruise Ship Consequences
9. Cruise Ship Conclusions
10. Feminized by his High School Bully
10. Marisol

There are a wide variety of stories from sweet and sensual to strict domination. Highlights include the entire Cruise Ship Cuckolds series as well as both Step-Brother books, and the origin of the feminizing vigilante The Jaguar. This book is a must have for lovers of female domination and forced feminization.

2 comments:

  1. Was just gonna ask. Is Trained! still the only story you have that involves hormones or? Will that one be continued?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My newest series Feminized for His Inheritance definitely has hormones in it in all parts, but I wouldn't say it's a huge part of the story because it's in the beginning of his training mostly so we see him taking them, but only really get to glimpse the full effect at the end of the story.

    ReplyDelete