Wednesday, January 30, 2019

How 2 Pictures Became Camp Femdom


There were these two pictures that popped up on the internet years ago and they instantly captivated me. I think the bottom picture is first followed by the top picture.  I  can't tell what she's doing in the bottom picture because of the blur, but as you can see by the second picture he's got a wig and they're painting his toes.  You can also see in the bottom right corner that this isn't an isolated sissy either. There appear to be 3 girls and it looks like a public bathroom so I'm guessing it's probably a camp setting. I assume the gag is a girl's swimsuit. I don't know what's on his chest,but I'm assuming it's Nair or some other hair remover because why would you put shaving cream on and just leave it there. I welcome theories.  Anyway, this was what inspired Camp Femdom and I basically imagined what happened when I wrote the first scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment