Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Bending the Bookshelf

 Bending the Bookshelf



By now, I hope you have realized that I really want to support other feminization authors.  I want you to buy every single one of my books (after you borrow it so I can get paid twice).  However, even at my current breakneck pace of putting a book out there every couple of weeks, that's only 26 books for a year.  Even before I wrote, I buy more feminization fiction than that.

Now, I'm not saying that every eBook that I buy is a masterpiece.  In truth, some have been pretty dreadful.  I find the bad ones are usually for people who don't have a real interest and are just trying to write books in every kink.  Fortunately, there are some great places to find the good books.  I am a big fan of Goodreads, but I also really have enjoyed the reviews at Bending the Bookshelf.

BtB has reviewed three of my books and they have been some of my favorite reviews.  Not because they're glowing, but because they get what I was trying to do.  Their latest review of Calendar Girl really made my day because I struggled with the decision to tell that story from the female point of view and they really enjoyed that I did.

If you're looking for a great source to scour the interwebs and find you the feminization books that you will really enjoy, I can't recommend the site enough.  Give a look and see for yourself. 

1 comment: