Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I'm Not a Scene Person

You won't find me writing any scene stories.  I totally get the attraction of female domination and I have nothing against the scene.  However, for me the stuff that I really love isn't watching a professional mistress flog her willing submissive, it's watching several girls hold down a guy and give him a forced makeover or tying a guy to his dorm room chair.  It's really the found pictures that I enjoy.

It's not really a surprise considering how many rules of consensual female domination my own feminization broke, including the whole part about being a willing victim.  I think one of the saddest parts of my adult life is that there are so few opportunities for your female coworkers to jump you and humiliate you with makeup or a good tie up.  I've actually had a few of those experiences.  I guess it helped that I did some theatre right after college.

Recently, a girl that I know who happens to be quite an amazon in her own right was discussing growing up tall.  She mentioned how she used to humiliate guys by pantsing them and then holding them so that they couldn't pick up their trousers so that everybody could see.  She also used to pin them down and do a makeover on them, completely emasculating them.   I walked a very fine line with her trying to get the details and at the same time now make her think I was a creep because of my fascination.  She actually felt a bit of remorse about it.  I don't think she believed me when I told her some guys would be thanking her for doing it every night before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment